Have you heard of ceremonial cacao, and are you wondering what the health benefits are of drinking this plant medicine? I will explain all about it in this blog.
The health benefits of ceremonial cacao
In my work, I use cacao for its spiritual qualities: to open up the portal to the Soul, and connect to the Divine.
But next to its amazing spiritual qualities, cacao also has a lot of physical effects, which is a real upside. Cacao is plant medicine, and this is because it has so many amazing effects on the physical body as well.
Cacao activates the blood flow in the brain (amongst other things). This has a positive effect on a mental, physical and spiritual level. It helps to undo blockages and allow life energy to flow. Next to that, cacao contains many healing and healthy ingredients such as magnesium, protein, potassium, antioxidants and more. It also energizes and gives you a feeling of bliss.
Cacao is very nourishing, and contains many healthy ingredients. Cacao is rich of:
- fibers, which is really important when it comes to having a healthy gut.
- proteins, which helps to grow and maintain muscles mass.
- Potassium which is really important for the muscular and neurological functions.
- Magnesium: which is important for the energy household and metabolism. This also helps to have healthy, strong bones and teeth, and also works on a psychological level.
- electrolytes, it also helps our muscles to recover. So if you are a sporty type, cacao will help your muscles!
- Neurotransmitters such as theobromine, and tryptamine
- Antioxidants, which helps us to look younger and have a more radiant skin.
Cacao is also a natural antidepressant, and therefore reduces anxiety.
On a physical level, cacao helps to:
- Have a healthy heart and cardiovascular system, because it increases the blood flow.
- It has been clinically proven that cacao even helps to lower the blood pressure, and to help improve the brain activity.
- Energize the body and reduce fatigue.
- This is because of the high level of magnesium.
Cacao also reduces stress, and helps to relax and calms. This is because of the high levels of magnesium and potassium.
Cacao helps to feel good. It is a healthy and safe way to bring our emotional state up. And this is because it contains ‘Anadamine’ which is also called the “bliss molecule”, so cacao will make you feel happy.
Last but not least, cacao is also a real superfood. Ceremonial cacao contains about 30% of natural fats which as essential for the digestion of food.
Also, if you have PMS, cacao can be really helpful because of the high doses of magnesium that it contains.
All in all, ceremonial cacao is great for the mind, body, and the Soul!
JOIN MY CACAO CEREMONY
Do you want to experience the magic of cacao yourself, and do you also want to connect to your Soul?
Join one of my cacao ceremonies!
You can find all the information that you need over here.